Plants are excluded.
Green Dexter lights up the other side of a plant. It shows the beautiful roots that are sometimes forgotten. A plant is almost just as big under the ground, as it is above. All plants can actually live for a long time in this design. The woodwork is made of trees from Amsterdam (via Stadshout Amsterdam), so the used types of wood may vary.
The Green Dexter is suitable for all kinds of plants and owers, and is yours to experiment with. When adding a new plant, rinse the roots of the plant properly and put them in water. A Plant that works very well is the Alocasia, which lasts about 7 months within the Green Dexter. Look at our website for some inspiration. We also would like to see what plants you use it with, so share it with us on Facebook or Instagram, this way we can inspire each other.
Make sure to change the water every 2 weeks.
The light in the design is purely aesthetic. It’s a LED-light that doesn’t give a lot of warmth and therefore doesn’t influence the ecosystem. If the light breaks, replace it with an identical (LED) light.
- Only for indoor use.
- Only suitable for LED-lights with a maximum of 5 Watt.
- Take the plug out of the socket before you change the LED-light.
- Always take the plug out of the socket when you look after the plants.
- Always make sure the electric part doesn’t get wet while taking care/replacing of the plant.
- Place the light on a stable and level surface.
Wooden base: 3H x 20L x 9,5B
Glass Vial: 30H x 6DIA